After the Swidget device has been provisioned (Setup and Provisioning), you will need to add the Device to Composer. This article outlines the steps for connecting Swidget Devices to Composer. If you have not yet completed the Setup and Provisioning steps, please do so before moving on. Swidget Wi-Fi Devices can only be connected to either Control4 OR the Swidget App, not both simultaneously.
Installing a Swidget Device
- Open Composer and select the Discovered tab from the Items section
- Double click or right-click and select Add to Project
- The Swidget device will appear in the System section.
- Optional: give your Swidget device a recognizable name
- Select your Swidget device.
- From the Properties section, select Open from the Connection drop down menu.
- Your Swidget device will begin transmitting its data.