To find the Insert product model number, simply remove the Insert from your wiring device and look at the product label on the side. It will look like the label in the image below.
Swidget Glossary of Terms
- Action - The outcome of an automation
- Automation - An action that is triggered by some input. Could be a schedule or rule. If this happens, then that happens.
- Device/Base Device - a Swidget Outlet, or Swidget Switch
- Insert - The technology product that make Swidget smart
- Smart-Ready Device - Any Swidget Wiring Device is considered Smart-Ready until it is paired with a connected Insert
- Trigger - Something that enables an action is a smart automation. Ex. temperature, motion, time, geo-location, etc.