For the Wi-Fi Inserts to work, they need to be paired with your Wi-Fi network. There are two methods available to do this. One is through a Bluetooth connection to your phone which is described in this article, and the other is using the hotspot method.
- Tap Add Device or the + sign in the top right corner from the Home screen.
- The app will scan for Swidget Devices.
- When an Insert is found, tap the icon to begin the pairing process (if your Insert does not show up at this step and you have Bluetooth enabled, please follow the Hotspot Method).
- Select your Network Name from the dropdown list and enter your password. Please note that Swidget Wi-Fi Inserts will not work with a 5 GHz network. Tap Send Credentials.
- On the Device Setup screen you can choose a Room from the dropdown list or enter your own and enter a name or names for your Swidget Device. Once completed, tap Continue.
Your Swidget Insert should now be paired.