Swidget Devices are arranged by rooms in the Swidget App which allow you to quickly see and organize the Devices. Starting in App Version 1.14 and newer, you now have the ability to Manage Rooms. This allows you to change the order of the rooms, edit the name of each room, and to hide and show Devices and sensors in each room. If you have multiple sensors of the same type in one room, it may be helpful to hide all but one of the sensors.
The instructions and video below show how the Manage Rooms feature works in the app.
- Tap the Settings icon on the Home Screen.
- Tap Manage Sites.
- Select the you would like to manage.
- Tap Manage Rooms.
- Tap the room that you want to edit and update the name as necessary and tap the checkmark.
- The name will now be updated in the Rooms View.
- You can also change the order that the rooms appear on your Home screen. Simply tap and hold until the room name and then drag to the desired order.