This article will walk you through the steps required to create a routine in the Alexa app. The Swidget App can be linked to Alexa so that Swidget products are available for control.
- Tap the More menu at the bottom right of the Alexa app screen and select Routines.
- Tap the + sign in the top right of the screen and enter a name for your Routine.
- Tap the + sign beside When this happens and choose one of the following as a Trigger:
- Smart Home
- Once you have chosen your Trigger, tap Next to add an action, select Smart Home, and choose your Swidget action. This can be turning a Controllable Outlet ON or setting the brightness to 50% on a Dimmer, and much more.
- Tap Save to save your routine.