To be able to use your Swidget Devices with Amazon Alexa, you will need to link Swidget with Alexa. Once the steps below have been completed, you will be able to use voice commands with Alexa to control your Swidget Devices.
- Open the Alexa app and enter your Alexa account information. You can create a new account by tapping Create a New Amazon Account and filling in your information.
- To connect your Swidget account, tap the More button on the bottom right
- Select Skills & Games. Search for Swidget, tap the Swidget icon, and then tap ENABLE TO USE.
- Enter your Swidget account credentials that were created the first time you used the Swidget app.
- Once your account has been successfully linked, the app will automatically try to discover devices. Even if it says that no new devices have been found, your Swidget devices should be shown in the Alexa app. Amazon will sort your Swidget devices into various types including, plugs, switches, and light bulbs. Some of these can be changed in the device settings.