Follow the directions below to create a Schedule in the Swidget app. Make sure that before you start, you have installed at least one Swidget Insert.
1. Select the Automations icon in the middle of the bottom menu.
2. Click the + sign in the top right and choose Schedule.
3. Choose a descriptive name for your schedule.
4. Select a Start Action and Time. This can be an exact time or relative to Sunrise and Sunset
Note: Sunrise and Sunset times are determined using your smart device's GPS location.
5. Choose an End Action and Time.
6. Select the Days on which you would like the schedule to be active. You can choose Every day or On specific days.
7. Finally, click Save Schedule to finalize your selections.