Schedule Recipe: Sunset Schedule for Outdoor Lights
Description: This recipe turns ON your lights automatically 15 minutes before sunset and turns them OFF at 11:00 pm.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
You must also have installed one of the Swidget Switches and paired one of the applicable Inserts from the table above.
- Tap the Automations Icon from the main menu
- Tap Create Automation or the + sign
- Tap Schedule on the Automations screen and give your Schedule a name.
- Tap Select Start Action, choose the Switch you want to control, and select Turn ON for the Action.
- Tap Time and then tap the Sunset/Sunrise icon ( ). Choose Sunset and select 15 M Before. Tap Continue.
- Tap Add End Action, choose Turn OFF, and enter 11:00 pm for the Time.
- Tap Save Schedule to have the schedule work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want it to operate.