Schedule Recipe: Sunset Schedule for Outdoor Lights
Description: This recipe turns ON your lights automatically 15 minutes before sunset and turns them OFF at 11:00 pm.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
Please make sure that you have downloaded the latest Swidget App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
You must also have installed one of the Swidget Switches and paired one of the applicable Inserts from the table above.
- Tap the Automations Icon from the main menu
- Tap Create Automation or the + sign
- Tap Schedule on the Automations screen and give your Schedule a name.
- Tap Select Start Action, choose the Switch you want to control, and select Turn ON for the Action.
- Tap Time and then tap the Sunset/Sunrise icon ( ). Choose Sunset and select 15 M Before. Tap Continue.
- Tap Add End Action, choose Turn OFF, and enter 11:00 pm for the Time.
- Tap Save Schedule to have the schedule work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want it to operate.