The instructions below describe the steps required to disable Swidget actions within the Google Home app.
- Open the Google Home app on your device.
- Click on the + button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Set up Device from the list by tapping on it.
- Select Have something already set up? Under the Works with Google section by tapping on it.
- Find and select the Swidget Control action from the list by tapping on it. Select Unlink account from the prompt, and click the UNLINK button in the following prompt to confirm.
- All Swidget devices will automatically be deleted.