IFTTT can be used to create actions based on triggers from Swidget Devices and Inserts. In this article we will show you how to do that in the IFTTT app.
Before you start, please make sure that you have connected the Swidget Service to IFTTT.
- Open the IFTTT app and tap the Create button on the bottom left to start using Swidget Triggers and Actions.
- Tap the Add button beside If This and choose a service. Search for Swidget.
- Choose a trigger, select a device, and tap Create trigger.
- Tap the Add button beside Then That, and search for the Swidget service.
- Choose an action, select a device and tap Create action. Then tap Continue.
- Name your applet and choose whether you want to receive a notification when the applet is active. Tap Finish.