Mode Name: Bathroom Fan
Description: Apply this mode if your Switch is connected to a ventilation exhaust fan. The fan will be turned on when the humidity increases, and turned off when the humidity decreases.
Parameters: There is one parameter that can be changed for this mode. The percentage the daily average humidity must increase by before the Switch will be turned on.
Device and Insert Combinations:
- 1P/3-Way Switch - S16001WA
- 20/40/60 Switch - S16008WA
- Auxiliary Control Switch - S16009WA
- Temperature and Humidity Insert - WI005UWA
- Temperature, Humidity, and Motion Insert - WI006UWA
- Air Quality Insert - WI008UWA