The following steps show how to configure the vacancy and detection delay settings in the Swidget App for all Inserts with Motion capabilities.
- In the Devices screen, click on any empty space to get into the Device Details.
- Select the arrow (>) icon beside either of the outlets or switches (not the Insert).
- Click the configuration ( ) icon.
- From the dropdown menu, choose how much time you want to pass before the Insert considers that vacancy has occurred.
- Use the slider to change the sensitivity of the motion sensor. A low setting requires significant movement to activate.