Enable Bluetooth for an iOS device
For OS level permissions:
- Tap on Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Select General
- Tap on Bluetooth
- Toggle Bluetooth to On
For app level permissions (iOS 13 or higher):
- Tap on the Settings app for your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Privacy
- Then tap Bluetooth
- Scroll until you see Tile, and then toggle on to connect to Bluetooth.
Enable Bluetooth for an Android device
Note: Each Android device may vary (like Samsung vs Nexus) so if you're unable to find your Bluetooth settings, please see your phone's manual or support site.
Android Bluetooth settings:
- Tap on Settings on your Android device.
- Look for Bluetooth or the Bluetooth symbol in your settings and tap it.
- There should be an option to enable. Please tap or swipe on it so that is in the on position.
- Close out of Settings.