Features, updates, improvements
||August 11, 2022
Automations list is now sorted by rooms
Added configuration options to customize 3-way switch behaviour.
Insert firmware updates are automatically performed when an insert is added.
||May 8, 2022
- New Site Management features
- Name your Home site and it will appear at the top of Rooms and Device view.
- Import and select a site background image for use in the Devices view.
- Select the location of your site to assist with sunrise and sunset automations.
||April 21, 2022
- New Rooms detail view
- New dimmer control tile with brightness slider
- Various enhancements and connection troubleshooting capabilities
March 9, 2022
- Various enhancements and troubleshooting capabilities
||November, 22, 2021
- Introducing Rooms View
- View your sensors and controllable devices for each room
- Add your own photos to customize room backgrounds, or use one from the Swidget Library
- Reorder or hide devices and sensors
- Use a long press for additional functionality:
- Device – View Device or Change Room
- Sensor – View all sensor data for that Room
- Blank Space in Room – Edit Room
- Various Bug Fixes
||September 1, 2021
- Power-Out Light Connection Loss and Reconnect
New Connection Loss and Connection Restored rule capability.
Requires Wi-Fi Power Out Light Insert
- Room Management
Rooms can be added without adding a device, and are now customizable, editable, and sortable.
- Change Network
Users can now update their network settings without factory resetting their devices.
- Temperature Sensor Calibration
Users can manually calibrate their temperature sensors by entering a reference temperature in the app, or they can have the device self-calibrate by following the in-app directions.
- Various Bug fixes
- Troubleshooting improvements and tools
||June 16, 2021
- Added new haptics to interactive UI elements
- Customizable Motion Sensor sensitivity and vacancy threshold
- Choose from four different units to measure pressure
||April 8, 2021
- Support for Swidget 20/40/60 Control Switch
- Automatic reconfiguration when Insert is relocated to a different base Device
- Ability to invert Insert LED behaviour (LED ON, Device OFF)
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements
||March 13, 2021
- Insert LED Configuration (ability to turn off LED and adjust brightness)
- User Facing Troubleshooting and Support Functions added to ease pairing process if issues arise. Can visit Help Centre and contact support directly through app.
- Rules Update, users can create rules that are triggered when a value increases by a specified amount over a given time period. Dimmer actions updated.
||February 11, 2021
- Dimmer Configuration
- Temperature Sensor Configuration
- Support for 20Amp Outlet
||January 18, 2021
- Electricity Cost Per Device
Users can now view device specific energy insights, including average daily and monthly costs by entering information from their energy bill.
- Temperature Unit Selection
Users can now select their preferred temperature unit (C/F). App will default to C/F based on location.
- Account Deletion
Users can now delete their account from the Account Details screen.
- Firmware Auto Update
Users can now enable or disable firmware auto-updates from the Firmware Updates screen in the app Settings.
||December 21, 2020
- This version supports new Insert types, including temperature, humidity, and motion sensing Inserts.
- Allows rules to be created that use sensor based triggers, and actions to be performed based on those triggers.
- Supports notifications and expanded scheduling options, and contains bug fixes to known issues.