Version 1.13.0 (September 1, 2021)
- Power-Out Light Connection Loss and Reconnect
New Connection Loss and Connection Restored rule capability. Requires Wi-Fi Power Out Light Insert.
- Room Management
Rooms can be added without adding a device, and are now customizable, editable, and sortable.
- Change Network
Users can now update their network settings without factory resetting their devices.
- Temperature Sensor Calibration
Users can manually calibrate their temperature sensors by entering a reference temperature in the app, or they can have the device self-calibrate by following the in-app directions.
- Various Bug fixes
- Troubleshooting improvements and tools
Version 1.12.0 (June 16, 2021)
Added new haptics to interactive UI elements
Customizable Motion Sensor sensitivity and vacancy threshold
Choose from four different units to measure pressure
Version 1.10.0 (April 8, 2021)
- Support for Swidget 20/40/60 Control Switch
- Automatic reconfiguration when Insert is relocated to a different base Device
- Ability to invert Insert LED behaviour (LED ON, Device OFF)
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements
Version 1.9.0 (March 13, 2021)
- Insert LED Configuration (ability to turn off LED and adjust brightness)
- User Facing Troubleshooting and Support Functions added to ease pairing process if issues arise. Can visit Help Centre and contact support directly through app
- Rules Update, users can create rules that are triggered when a value increases by a specified amount over a given time period. Dimmer actions updated.
Version 1.8.0 (February 11, 2021)
Temperature Sensor Configuration
Support for 20Amp Outlet
Version 1.7.0 (January 18, 2021)
Electricity Cost Per Device
Users can now view device specific energy insights, including average daily and monthly costs by entering information from their energy bill.
Temperature Unit Selection
Users can now select their preferred temperature unit (C/F). App will default to C/F based on location.
Users can now delete their account from the Account Details screen.
Firmware Auto Update
Users can now enable or disable firmware auto-updates from the Firmware Updates screen in the app Settings.
Version 1.6.0 (December 21, 2020)
This version supports new insert types, including Temperature, Humidity, and motion sensing inserts.
Allows rules to be created that use sensor based triggers, and actions to be performed based on those triggers.
Supports notifications and expanded scheduling options, and contains bug fixes to known issues.