Follow the directions below to create a Rule in the Swidget App. Make sure that you have installed at least one Swidget Insert before you start.
- Select the Automations icon in the middle of the bottom menu.
- Tap the + sign in the top right and choose Rule.
- Choose a descriptive name for your Rule.
- Tap Select Trigger and choose a Device. Choose one of the triggers listed.
- Choose Send Notification if you would like to receive a notification when the trigger you selected has occurred.
- You can add multiple Actions.
- Optionally, Add Start/End Time between which the Rule will be enabled. This can be an exact time or relative to Sunrise and Sunset.
Note: Sunrise and Sunset times are determined using your smart device's GPS location.
- Select the Days that you would like the rule to operate. You can choose Every day or On specific days.
- Tap Save Rule to finalize your selections.