- Swidget Switch, 20/40/60, or Auxiliary Control Switch
- Either of the following Inserts:
- Temperature and Humidity
- Temperature, Humidity, and Motion
- Air Quality
- Swidget App
The following instructions outline how to create a humidity rule to automatically control your bathroom fan. Once completed, your fan will turn on automatically when the humidity increases by 10% or more over 5 minutes. You can adjust these settings however you would like.
- Tap the Automations icon form the main menu.
- Tap the + sign or Create Automation and then tap Rule
- Enter a name for your humidity automation.
- Tap Select Trigger and choose the humidity sensor you would like to use.
- Select Humidity Change and make sure that Increases is selected. Use 15% for the amount and 5 minutes for the period (or select your own values). Tap Continue when finished.
- Tap Add Action and select the Fan Switch. Select Turn ON then tap Continue.
- You can select the start and end times as well as which days you would like it to be enabled. Tap Save Rule to finish.