Follow the directions below to create a Notification rule in the Swidget App. Make sure that before you start, you have installed at least one Swidget Insert.
Please make sure that you have downloaded the latest Swidget App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and that your Insert firmware is up to date before starting.
- Tap the Automations icon in the middle of the bottom menu.
- Tap the + sign in the top right and then tap Rule.
- Choose a descriptive name for your Rule.
- Tap the + beside Select Trigger, then choose a Device. The triggers available will be listed. Choose one that you want to be notified about. Ex. When the Controlled Outlet power consumption exceeds 500 W for 10 minutes.
- Choose Send Notification.
- You can Add Start/End Time in between which the Rule will be enabled. This can be an exact time or relative to Sunrise and Sunset.
Note: Sunrise and Sunset times are determined using your smart device's GPS location.
- Select the days that you would like your Notification to operate. You can choose Every day or On specific days.
- Finally, tap Save Rule to finalize your selections.