Automation Recipe: Air Quality Notification
Description: This recipe notifies you when your air quality drops below a certain level so that you can take action.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
Please make sure that you have downloaded the latest Swidget App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
You must also have installed one of the Swidget Devices and paired a Swidget Air Quality Insert.
- Tap the Automations icon from the main menu.
- Tap Create Automation or the + sign.
- Tap Rule on the Automations screen and give your Rule a name.
- Tap Select Trigger and choose the Air Quality () icon.
- Choose If air quality... Declines to and select one of the options from the list and enter 5 minutes for the duration. Tap Continue.
- Enable Send Notification.
- Tap Save Rule to have the Automation work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want to receive the notification.