Automation Recipe: Air Quality Notification
Description: This recipe notifies you when your air quality drops below a certain level so that you can take action.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
You must also have installed one of the Swidget Devices and paired a Swidget Air Quality Insert.
- Tap the Automations icon from the main menu.
- Tap Create Automation or the + sign.
- Tap Rule on the Automations screen and give your Rule a name.
- Tap Select Trigger and choose the Air Quality () icon.
- Choose If air quality... Declines to and select one of the options from the list and enter 5 minutes for the duration. Tap Continue.
- Enable Send Notification.
- Tap Save Rule to have the Automation work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want to receive the notification.