Follow the directions below to create a Notification in the Swidget App. Make sure that before you start, you have installed at least one Swidget Insert.
- Tap the Automations icon in the middle of the bottom menu.
- Tap the + sign in the top right and then tap Rule.
- Choose a descriptive name for your Rule.
- Tap the + beside Select Trigger, then choose a Device. The triggers available will be listed. Choose one that you want to be notified about. Ex. When the Controlled Outlet power consumption exceeds 500 W for 10 minutes.
- Choose Send Notification.
- You can Add Start/End Time in between which the Rule will be enabled. This can be an exact time or relative to Sunrise and Sunset.
Note: Sunrise and Sunset times are determined using your smart device's GPS location.
- Select the days that you would like your Notification to operate. You can choose Every day or On specific days.
- Finally, tap Save Rule to finalize your selections.