Notification Recipe: Power Restored Notification
Description: This recipe notifies you after power has been restored to a Swidget Device.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
|Device||15A Outlet||20A Outlet||Switch||Dimmer||Auxiliary Control Switch||20-40-60 Switch|
|Insert||Control||USB||Guide Light||Power Out Light||Motion||Temp-Humi||Temp-Humi-Motion||Air Quality|
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
You will also need to ensure that you have installed one of the Swidget Devices and paired a Swidget Insert from the chart above.
- Tap the Automations Icon on the main menu.
- Tap Create Automation or the + sign.
- Tap Rule and give your Automation a name on the Automations screen.
- Tap Select Trigger and choose any Outlet ( ) or Switch ( ) icon.
- Choose Power Restored and enter the amount of time after which power has been restored that you want to be notified on the Select Trigger screen. Tap Continue.
- Enable Send Notification.
- Tap Save Rule to have the Automation work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want to receive the notification.