Notification Recipe: Power Reconnected
Description: This recipe notifies you after power has been restored to a Swidget Device when you have a Power Out Light Insert installed.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
You will also need to ensure that you have installed one of the Swidget Devices and paired Swidget Power Out Light Insert.
- Tap the Automations Icon on the main menu.
- Tap Create Automation or the + sign.
- Tap Rule and give your Automation a name on the Create Rule screen.
- Tap Select Trigger and choose the Power Out Light Insert.
- Choose Connected and enter the amount of time that the power must be restored for before it will send a notification. Tap Continue.
- Enable Send Notification.
- Tap Save Rule to have the Automation work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want to receive the notification.